Complaint Review: Castlebridge Publishing Company

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2003

• Reported By:baton Rouge, Louisiana
Castlebridge Publishing Company
10212 Ave H. Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Castlebridge Publishing Company INCONSIDERATE, SELFISH SONS OF *@#$!@%$#! GET RICH LEECHES Denver Colorado

I thought I was finally going to be able to have some financial stability for once! I was wrong!
I sent a money order to castle-bridge publishing in the amount of $75.00 which could have gone on my kids, instead, it went to these selfish SOBS!
I have tried a few things in the mail in hope to gain some financial stability and none have screwed me like these people here!

I hope they get what they are not looking for, and that's to get screwed like the rest of us did!

Nietra
baton Rouge,, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2003 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlebridge-Publishing-Company/Denver-Colorado-80206/Castlebridge-Publishing-Company-INCONSIDERATE-SELFISH-SONS-OF-GET-RICH-LEECHES-59061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlebridge Publishing Company