Complaint Review: Castlebridge Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, August 30, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 30, 2002

• Reported By:Richardson TX
Castlebridge Publishing
700 N. Colorado Blvd #288 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Castlebridge Publishing ripped me off Denver Colorado

I am a single dad, lost my job about 6 months ago. Castlebridge sent me a promising letter offering me $3 a piece stuffing envelope. They even said that their business is guaranteed to make me thousands of dollars each months. After I sent them a check for $80 I did not hear from them at all, however, the check has been redeem. I went to my Bank trying to dispute the check but my bank said it is impossible to dispute that $80 check. I guess I have a sorry bank.

Tom
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2002 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlebridge-Publishing/Denver-Colorado-80206-4036/Castlebridge-Publishing-ripped-me-off-Denver-Colorado-28554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlebridge Publishing