Complaint Review: Castlebridge Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2003

• Reported By:Irvington New Jersey
Castlebridge Publishing
700 N.Colorado Blvd.#288 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Castlebridge Publishing A work at home scam & rip-off Denver Colorado

I sent this company $40 a month ago because their letter seemed most promising. I still have yet to receive anything.And if I don't receive what I paid for I WILL be getting my MONEY BACK!!

And in the process I hope I succeed in bringing down your little SCAM that you SOB's are the only one getting ahead.I don't understand why these SOB's can't be caught if they know the mail is forwarded to a P.O.Box in Austin. HELLO people try tracking the mail it can't be that hard.

Or maybe they think it's our problem for trying to earn money from home.Everyone who wants to work from home I'm sure they have a good reason.I don't have family where I live so I stay home with my son.Daycare cost to damn much & you can't even be sure that they get the attention & proper care they deserve.

Anyways I'll give them more time to see if I get my package.Then if I don't I'll send them a registered letter asking for a refund & letting them know I will do everything to get my money back & have them shut down. They messed with the wrong female now.

My report will stay the same until I hear from them or I do otherwise.People my advice do your homework it's worth it.

Ja'keya
Irvington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2003 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlebridge-Publishing/Denver-Colorado-80206/Castlebridge-Publishing-A-work-at-home-scam-rip-off-Denver-Colorado-50393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlebridge Publishing