Complaint Review: Castlebridge Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, August 07, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 07, 2002

• Reported By:Tacoma WA
Castlebridge Publishing
700 N. Colorado Blvd. #288 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Castlebridge Publishing Ripped me off took my $40 and ran laughing probably to the bank fraudulent business Denver Colorado

I got a personal letter from Lowell and Diane Williams inviting me to try a money back guaranteed business stuffing envelopes. I should have known not to send money for something like that but I was trying to support my family with my fiance just out of school and still trying to find work (delivering pizzas at night doesn't go far) I was willing to try anything that even sounded feasible.

Well, here I am $40 poorer and not having seen even a letter or document at all from this so called Castlebridge Publishing. I am half tempted to take out an ad in the Denver paper, at least write a letter to the editor. I had imagined that the worst case would be that the job would consist of sending out the same letter I received, but I really didn't think there were people out there blatantly scamming people out of their money.

I haven't told my fiance I sent away for this "program", now I get to make up for blowing $40. I guess I learned a pricey lesson...if it seems too good to be true it probably is!

Tacoma, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2002 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlebridge-Publishing/Denver-Colorado-80206/Castlebridge-Publishing-Ripped-me-off-took-my-40-and-ran-laughing-probably-to-the-bank-fr-26275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlebridge Publishing