Complaint Review: Castlebridge Publishing

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2001

• Reported By:Watkinsville Ga
Castlebridge Publishing
700 N. Colorado Blvd #288 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Castlebridge Publishing a rip off company liars

Castlebridge Publishing/they haven't even sent me any of the information they said they was going to send me to get started.

I want my money back. I sent them 37.00 dollars cause they said I would make extra money like I wanted to, for myself to pay some of my bills off. someone please help me get my money back. cause I really do need it back. now I know that they are just RIP-OFF just to get people money. How can they do this to people and get away with it?

:::::Editor's note:

Click here to read another Castlebridge Rip-off Report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlebridge-Publishing/Denver-Colorado-80206/Castlebridge-Publishing-a-rip-off-company-liars-1033224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlebridge Publishing