• Report: #19963

• Submitted: Wed, May 01, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2002

• Reported By:Chisago City MN
Castlebridge Publishing
700 N. Colorado Blvd. #288 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Castlebridge Publishing ripoff, false advertising, scam artists, theives, heartless, victimized many consumers Denver Colorado

I was scammed out of $85.00, I sent for both programs and express shipping. I was very eagar to get started. Our family was in a car accident and we are very limited on what we can do. But I could stuff envelopes, so I thought. I jumped at the chance to bring some income into our household.
It has been three weeks since I sent this large sum of money (it's large to us) to Lowell and Diane Williams, if that is their real names. I pray that these people who are doing this have a conscience and that they realize the damage that they are doing in people's lives.
They must stop! I feel like such a Sucker!! I've learned the hard way that if it's too good to be true it probably is. I was just trying to help my family out in this finacial bind that we are in. From now on I will investigate the company out on the internet first.

Lisa
Chisago City, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2002 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlebridge-Publishing/Denver-Colorado-80206/Castlebridge-Publishing-ripoff-false-advertising-scam-artists-theives-heartless-victi-19963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlebridge Publishing