Complaint Review: Castleguard Publishing

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2003

• Reported By:Midlothian Texas
Castleguard Publishing
3639 Midway Drive Suite B292 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Castleguard Publishing ripoff dung of the devil hope they have health insurance wanna be business! San Diego California

What can I say that hasnt already been said about this fraudulent "business". I got the flyer...figured it was a good doing from the backside but did it anyhow to see. I sent in $80 for "supplies" and shipping and handling.

I did receive supplies that looked as if they had been typed from an old fashioned type writer and copied by a machine with very little toner! Stuffed the d**n envelopes, stuck address labels on, put postage and mailed the little suckers. Havent heard a word from them since, even after many phone calls and letters, and this was back in October of 2002.

I did keep a copy of the money order and the original flyer they sent me...not like it will do any good! I have some connections that I may end up relying on to get my money back ( or at least enough joy from what happens to a least one person from Castleguard to get my jollies worth) however, I thought I would try the more ethical route first. So here I am...hoping this will also worn others who are thinking about falling for this scam as well.

What really is a humdinger is that just two weeks ago i received another flyer from a company that may but more than likely not is affiliated with Castleguard called Atco Marketing...I just wouldnt trust any of them!

As the saying goes.."fool me once shame on you...fool me twice...shame on YOU AGAIN!"....oops! I think its "fool me once shame on you..fool me twice...shame on ME!" I just prefer the first one!

$80 is not all that bad...but who i really feel sorry for are the others who invested alot just to make some honest money. Castleguard is taking what little trust is left in the consumer world today and destroying it for other companies that are legit.

Good luck to all and may Castleguard be shut down and sent to its proper place in the depths of hell.

Midlothian, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2003 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castleguard-Publishing/San-Diego-California-92110-5254/Castleguard-Publishing-ripoff-dung-of-the-devil-hope-they-have-health-insurance-wanna-be-b-48444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castleguard Publishing