Complaint Review: Castleguard Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2003

• Reported By:DePere Wisconsin
Castleguard Publishing
3639 Midway Dr. St. B-292 San Diego, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Castleguard Publishing ripoff did not send me a check when I sent out envelopes to people false promises San Diego California

I sent a check in for $79.00 and then I received a packet of letters and envelopes and I sent them out to the individuals. I was supposed to receive $10 for each letter I sent out which was 79 and I have not received my check yet. I sent those letters out on Feb. 3 and still of not heard anything. I also spent $23.68 on stamps.

Kim
DePere, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2003 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castleguard-Publishing/San-Diego-Wisconsin-92110-5254/Castleguard-Publishing-ripoff-did-not-send-me-a-check-when-I-sent-out-envelopes-to-people-50814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castleguard Publishing