Complaint Review: Castleguard Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, January 03, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2003

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
Castleguard Publishing
3639 Midway Dr # B-292 San diego, California U.S.A.

Castleguard Publishing ripoff dirty SOB's San diego California

*Consumer Comment: Thank You All For Reporting Castlegaurd Publishing

*UPDATE Employee: do not let me get my hands on them

*0: Castleguard Publishing

I don't know whether this company is a fake or not but their letter sound just like the one from Castlebridge or whatever their name is the "william's". I would like to know if anyone has heard of "Castleguard" in San Diego, California. Maybe it's just another name for Castlebridge. Be Careful Sheila Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2003 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castleguard-Publishing/San-diego-California-92110-5254/Castleguard-Publishing-ripoff-dirty-SOBs-San-diego-California-40008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castleguard Publishing

Thank You All For Reporting Castlegaurd Publishing

AUTHOR: Shanin - (U.S.A.)

Thank You everyone for reporting Castlegaurd/or castlebridge, whatever. I recieved a letter from Castlegaurd and castlebridge both in the mail box today sounded a little to good to be true so i decided to look them up here.

Boy am I glad I did I was almost going to go for it, thanks to all of you that reported them I definatly wont be. I don't know how to go about getting them shut down for good, but I would defintetly help any way I can. I feel terrible that So many people have been taken by these crooks, and I almost was, thank goodness there's a sight like this to report these kind of people, and good luck to all of you getting revenge on these SOB's.

Thanks Agian,
almost ripped off

do not let me get my hands on them

AUTHOR: Sean - (U.S.A.)

DEAR FRIENDS: my name is sean thurman i live in far rockaway n.y and ive sent my money in already i wish i would of checked out this web site first im am mad im ready to go against these stealing s****. /> please post any ideas you may have to get them.

#3 0

Castleguard Publishing

AUTHOR: - ()

They are the same as Castlebridge their mail stamp reads
Us Postage paid mailed from Zip Code 78710, Permit #2972.

Same bastards, can someone do something about...How can they
open another company and continue to rip off people.