Complaint Review: Castlepayday.com

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Todd.in.tucson — Tucson Arizona
Castlepayday.com
Internet USA

Castlepayday.com AKA PO Box 704Watersmeet, Michigan 49969 Company made a deposit to my account without me knowing. My information was stolen by one of a handful of roommates. I paid the loan back and took the loss, however they still want me to pay additional charges. The company approves all loans via the Internet and hides behind being a Indian reservation and a esignature anyone can perform with information commonly found in someone's garbage.  Internet

castle payday is a scam. They made a deposit to my account without verifying it was me. The informatiwas entered in their website was stolen. Once I noticed the deposit I called them they ask I mail them a money order for the amount back. I did so and they still continue to take money out. I should have not mailed a money order to begin with so I took the loss and had them take the funds out thru bank transfers. After still paying the company again the 500.00 they continued to take additional funds out. They refused to talk to me because now because they want the email address the loan waS under. They had no problem talking to me before when I was sending them the money order however now since I don't know what the loan email address was they stopped talking to me completely. I even had my banker call the company from the batoo trying to resolve. After the banker insisted and gave them his ID they talked to him but refused to Speke with me any further. i closed the account on the advice of my banker and am filling all complaints agaists this company needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlepaydaycom/internet/Castlepaydaycom-AKA-PO-Box-704Watersmeet-Michigan-49969-Company-made-a-deposit-to-my-ac-1062978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlepayday.com