Complaint Review: Castlerock Security Inc ,SAI Security

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Katy Texas
Castlerock Security Inc ,SAI Security
2101 S Arlington Heights Rd Suite 150 Arlington Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

Castlerock Security Inc, SAI Security Deceptive Business Practices. Renews Contract without prior notifications for 1yr Arlington Heights Illinois

I am also a victim of this so-called alarm monitoring company. They came to my house offering a free montoring system (wireless) if I would immediately sign a contract that I was told I really didn't need to read because it was a standard contract which they briefly went over very fast. The cost was about $42 a month to monitor. The system including only a few zones (about 3) and that did not include bedroom, garage, and spare rooms. If I wanted extra zones, it would cost $100 per room to install. They left without leaving an instruction manual and I could never get the alarm to work right. I called for service and I was told it would cost for them to come out after so many days. Screw that. SAI started deducting the $40-odd dollars from my account and I could not break the contract unless I pay $1000 or so bucks for the 3-yr contract. Well that was 2006. Now my contract is to expire in July 18th of this year and I was told I was already renewed another year without my consent because I did not give "written" notice exactly 30-days prior to the 18th of July. Well I am contacting the Texas and Ill. Attorney General offices and file a complaint. I am no longer paying these crooks any more.

Thomas
Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlerock-Security-Inc-SAI-Security/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60005/Castlerock-Security-Inc-SAI-Security-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Renews-Contract-witho-465916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlerock Security Inc ,SAI Security