Complaint Review: Castlerock Security - SAI

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Howard — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Castlerock Security - SAI
2101 S. Arlington Heights road Arlington Heights, Illinois United States of America

Castlerock Security - SAI Security Associates International (SAI) Denied me the right to Cancel an invalid contract and wanted me to pay the full balance of said contract before cancelling. Arlington Heights, Illinois

My 3 year contract with SAI/castlerock expired in September 2009.  Company refused to allow me to cancel and wanted me to pay the remaining balance of 8 months, totalling $249.00, and there is no valid contract and the company cannot produce one.

I called castlerock in January 2010 to cancel my services and the company stated my request must be in writing, so I faxed a termination statement and they refused it as well, wanting me to pay the balance of a nonexisting contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlerock-Security-SAI/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-/Castlerock-Security-SAI-Security-Associates-International-SAI-Denied-me-the-right-to-630842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlerock Security - SAI