Complaint Review: Castlerock Security

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2010

• Reported By: KC — Waco Texas United States of America
Castlerock Security
2101 S. Arlington Heights Rd., Suite 150 Arlington Heights, Illinois United States of America

Castlerock Security Pinnacle Security, Security Associates International Castlerock security will not stop billing you even if all contractual procedures are followed Arlington Heights, Illinois

Castlerock security is either extremely greedy or extremely incompetent.  Either one is a good reason not to do business with them.

Three years ago I purchased an alarm system from Pinnacle home security.  I agreed to a 3 year contract and they provided the equipment at no charge.  Shortly thereafter, Pinnacle sold my account to Security Associates International.  It was again sold to Castle Rock security.

I am now at the end of my 3 year contract.  I new about the automatic renewal provision (one year renewal if castlerock does not receive notice by 30 days before contract expiration date).  I sent a notice of termination of contract more than 30 days before the end of my contract  and even used certified mail/return receipt requested just to make sure they new I was serious.

They continued to charge me anyway.  They've burned me for $50.86.  I had to cancel my debit card in order to make the charges stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlerock-Security/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60005/Castlerock-Security-Pinnacle-Security-Security-Associates-International-Castlerock-securi-658360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlerock Security