Complaint Review: Casual Mist

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Bob — Fresno California
Casual Mist
101 Victory blvd. Burbank, California United States of America

Casual Mist Kohl's Department Stores (www.khols.com) While viewing the Kohl's Department store's website, I was requested to take a short survey. this was a request which came onto the website and I was not notified that this survey was not a Khol's sto Burbank, California

I was on the Kohl's website and at the end of my shopping A survey was offered to me to participate in.  This survey came in over the top of the store's website.  I had not requested this survey but I frequently do participate in these and am often asked to provide the survey information as I believe in the utilization in these types of information for marketing statistics.

I was not made aware that this was to be any offer to purchase!  At the end of the "survey" I was informed that they were offering a "FREE GIFT" for my participation in this questionnaire!  All I needed to do was to pay the shipping and handling of $5.99.  I was not told that there was anything else required such as the "surprise!" billing of $95.00 at the end of a "trial period."

So the real surprise came when this fragrant arrived and then later in over a month's time discover this atrocious line-item on my checking account.

My VISA card administrator failed to give me any relief from this fraudulent transaction.

I noted that there are other website which also show more than ten pages of additional complaints!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casual-Mist/Burbank-California-/Casual-Mist-Kohls-Department-Stores-wwwkholscom-While-viewing-the-Kohls-Department-s-1044654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casual Mist