Complaint Review: Casual Mist

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Twitch — Coon Rapids Minnesota United States of America
Casual Mist

Casual Mist stole, lied, bad customer service, outraged internet

I ordered their "free trial" perfume, saying I only needed to pay shipping. They started sending me new bottles after that. One a month. I received three in all, two of which were the exact same fragrance. I went on my online accounts and realized they had been charging me!!!

I even got charged both times for the same fragrance. I called and complained and they said it was only and "14 day free trial". Apparently after the trial period they start sending you more junk and make you pay for it. My initial perfume bottle was $95 dollars... Hardly worth the price.

I had to email them about the first, heavier charge. The man on the phone caught my anger and reversed the charges on the last two bottles sent, but the lady on the other end of the email said they would not reverse the charges of the first one. I was furious! I don't have $95 just laying around!!

I did this order in the first place because of a review I did on a website. Then I was offered this as a gift for doing the review. The purchase went through Paypal, so I never saw the wonderful page that explained to me they were planning on cleaning me out in exchange for O' Du Poop. They still wont give me my $ back.

Now I'm sitting here writing this and hoping that someone will read it before going onto that awful webpage and purchasing their "new 2013 perfume line". Yuck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casual-Mist/internet/Casual-Mist-stole-lied-bad-customer-service-outraged-internet-1011353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casual Mist