Complaint Review: Catatina27 On Kasamba.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 10, 2010

• Reported By:Shreveport Louisiana
Catatina27 On Kasamba.com
http://www.kasamba.com/Advice/VirtualOffice/ViewExpert.aspx?ExpID=110351 Flanders, New Jersey, Internet U.S.A.

Catatina27 On Kasamba.com, Real Name Christie Francis In Flanders, Nj catatina27 internet psychic on kasamba.com committed fraud Flanders, New Jersey Internet

*Consumer Comment: Jennifer?

*UPDATE Employee: PAM LEWIS PLINC PRODUCTIONS DAYTIME EMMY AWARD WINNING PRODUCER WROTE THIS POST

*Consumer Comment: CATATINA27 IS CHRISTIE FRANCIS AKA CHRISTINA

*Consumer Comment: Catatina27 Continued

*Author of original report: THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND THIS POST IS WRONG

*Author of original report: situation resolved.

*Author of original report: kasamba has questionable psychics

catatina27 (AKA Christie Francis) is an internet psychic on kasamba.com and is a fraud. She and her boyfriend contact people outside of kasamba after they have received readings and then befriend them claiming to be someone by a different name. She then uses information she learns after befriending you in later readings on kasamba. She is a total fraud and engages in illegal activity in order to defraud people. She also has different user names on kasamba (using her boyfriend's name and financial info so they won't know). She then recommends clients to go to her "friend" for a good reading re a particular subject, and she uses her insider information to scam the client.

She has taken thousands and thousands of dollars from people like me while she drives around in a Land Rover in Flanders, NJ.

I filed a report with kasamba and they are investigating. I have extensive information of her and boyfriend's scam that I provided.

Here is her link and photo of her. DO NOT go to this psychic.

Suzanne
Shreveport, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2007 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catatina27-On-Kasambacom/Flanders-New-Jersey-Internet/Catatina27-On-Kasambacom-Real-Name-Christie-Francis-In-Flanders-Nj-catatina27-internet-249633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catatina27 On Kasamba.com

Jennifer?

AUTHOR: Katherine - (United Kingdom)

Dear Jennifer,
I want to know how you know it was Pam Lewis filed this report?
How would you know about her looking for romance and with whom unless you were a reader.
If you are a reader, you're giving away confidential client info.
If not please tell us how you know it's Pam?

Just curious where all the proof and evidence is on these reports?

Want to be sure were being given the right information so we can choose a decent reader

PAM LEWIS PLINC PRODUCTIONS DAYTIME EMMY AWARD WINNING PRODUCER WROTE THIS POST

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

PAM LEWIS PLINC PRODUCTIONS LA CALIFORNIA POSTED THIS REPORT BECAUSE SHE WAS UPSET THAT SHE WASNT ABLE TO BE DATING MOBY. SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO GO AFTER THE SINGER FOR A LONG TIME AND MOBY DOESNT WANT TO BE WITH HER SO SHE WRITES REPORTS ABOUT PSYCHICS THAT WONT TELL HER THAT SHE WILL BE WITH HIM. SHE IS A REAL BASKET CASE. BEWARE OF HER ON KASAMBA UNDER JUJUBEE SHE WILL LEAVE YOU BAD RATINGS AND THEN ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE TRUTH

CATATINA27 IS CHRISTIE FRANCIS AKA CHRISTINA

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

I have personally known Christina/Christie Francis of Flanders, NJ. And she is in fact Catatina27 on Kasamba.com. All of the information that was posted in this original post was in fact true accurate information regarding this person. She conned that truck she drives out of an old man. I am NOT saying she conned this particular person out of money, that I don't know, but if this person was all of a sudden CONVINCED by Catatina27 that she is not Christie Francis, than she was conned again! Because in the other post that Suzanne responded to she stated that Catatina talked the situation over with her, and somehow convinced her that she is not Christie Francis. Hey Suzanne, YOU WERE CONNED AGAIN!

Catatina27 Continued

AUTHOR: Judy - (U.S.A.)

I have dealings for many years with Catatina27. I do not mind that she has a name, most Americans do. I do not mind that she lives in NJ, she obviously lives somewhere. I do not mind that she earns and living and drives a Land Rover, after all, this is a Capatilist society.

I don't even care if she has multiple accounts and multiple names. BUT what I do care about is when I contact her, I get accurate information. This has been the case for over 3 years.

I have approached her with a very difficult and delicate situation. She gave accurate information and support. Yes, I paid money. I would also have to pay money to a private eye or a psychiatrist and Catatina was much less envasive.

When online _ I_ decided how long I would talk to her. When I was ready, I would go offline. If I had been foolish enough to spend thousands of dollars it would have been my fault not hers.

She is not a relative and I do not know her personally. I just know that I purchased a product and got what I paid for.

THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND THIS POST IS WRONG

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND I WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT INFORMATION THAT LED TO THIS POST. ALSO, THE PERSONAL NAME POSTED IS NOT ACCURATE. I WAS GIVEN THAT NAME AND THAT PERSON IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH CATATINA27 THE PSYCHIC. I WANTED TO REMOVE THIS INFORMATION BUT RIPOFF REPORT WILL NOT ALLOW REMOVAL.

SO, THE INFORMATION IN THIS ORIGINAL POST IS NOT ACCURATE. PLEASE IGNORE IT. IT WAS BASED ON MISTAKEN INFORMATION.

situation resolved.

money was refunded.

kasamba has questionable psychics

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

I paid a lot of money for internet psychics and they were very questionable.