Complaint Review: Catawba County Child Support Services

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Gloria — Hickory North Carolina
Catawba County Child Support Services
3030 11th Avenue SE Dr, Hickory , NC 28602 USA

Catawba County Child Support Services Refuses to contact my children's father's employer after I diligently sought out the name, address, and phone number. Hickory North Carolina

I contacted my local child support agency about 2 years ago to initiate a child support order. For about a year I had given child support several contact addresses for my children's deadbeat. They sent out a notice of hearing to each address but the deadbeat continually told everyone at these addresses never to except anything from the sheriff for him.

This cat and mouse has gone on for almost 2 years now and I have stayed in contact with child support to report any new information I have received while they are hoping to have him served in court for a criminal case he continues to have laid over.

I called in August 2013 to inform the child support worker that I spoke with the deadbeat and he informed me who he was working for. I even went so far as to contact his previous employer and he emailed me back confirming who he was working for. I asked if they can get the ball rolling with the name and address of his employer and she reassured me that she couldn't do anything because she doesnt' have a valid address of residence.

I want the employer contacted and for him to comply just as every other employer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catawba-County-Child-Support-Services/Hickory-NC-28602/Catawba-County-Child-Support-Services-Refuses-to-contact-my-childrens-fathers-employer-1085216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catawba County Child Support Services

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC