Complaint Review: Catchemout.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lindab — Oklahoma
Internet United Kingdom

Catchemout.com Took my money and did not provide as promised and will not respond to emails Internet

This website promised a report that would list all the websites a particular email address is listed. I paid a fee to obtain this report through a third party.When I did not receive the report I tried to email them through their contact us email address, which came back as invalid. I then tried the optional email address listed and received no reply.

Most people won't fight about $5, but I'm sure I am not the only one Nd they need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catchemoutcom/internet/Catchemoutcom-Took-my-money-and-did-not-provide-as-promised-and-will-not-respond-to-emai-1054058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catchemout.com