Complaint Review: Catherine Adams (Psychic)

• Submitted: Thu, March 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: Madasheck — Escondido California USA
Catherine Adams (Psychic)

Catherine Adams (Psychic) Don't fall for another psychic scam! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Be informed as to what a psychic session offers

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: catherine adams

This woman has a website that is full of testimonials to her clairvoyant and psychic abilities when she's just another money hungry scam artist ripping off people who need the benefit of her "service."

I contacted her for an email reading which cost $40.  After I paid, she contacted me and asked me to send her a question which I did but only after she asked me "did you pay yet?"  In it I told her I was feeling "restless."  After waiting almost 2 weeks for a response she sent me an email claiming she was going to take time out of her work schedule to give me an email reading.  In it she claimed I was restless.  She kept referring to picking up a feeling  of "restllessness" around me but didn't say why.  Not only did she provide no answer to the question I asked but she gave me this long email full of useless information about past lives I lived which can't be verified.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this scam artist posing as someone who wants to help people.  Save your money and figure your issues out for yourself.  In the end you will find you are more "psychic" and in tune to your own life than anyone else.  There should be a special place in hell for people who bilk people out of money to suit their own greed.  These people don't believe in God as much as they believe in money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catherine-Adams-Psychic/internet/Catherine-Adams-Psychic-Dont-fall-for-another-psychic-scam-Internet-709903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catherine Adams (Psychic)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Be informed as to what a psychic session offers

AUTHOR: Catherine Adams - ()

I am Catherine Adams, the person reported in this "Rip-Off" Report, not Janet, who is shown in another comment here as the Owner of the Company. She is a friend.

Suspicion and negative thinking can color anything we do, especially if we are looking for mood lifting, help with our lives, etc. No one can promise those results, even a therapist or psychiatrist. I always work with the best intentions, am trained and experienced. Ironically, people who are emotionally and mentally stable get the best results with any intuitive work. I never knowingly work with anyone otherwise.

Scheduling can be difficult and payment is not what I am after. I have been a counselor all my life in some way. Money is not the reason I do this work. It is simply compensation for my time. What service don't you pay for? I am not rich because of it and it does not nearly support me, so I do this part time.

If someone is closed up or suspicious, they are not going to get a good reading. The testimonials on my site are the actual words said by only a few of my satisfied and regular clients. I am not a fortune-teller, which is stated on my site.

My work clearly is only for entertainment, must be over 18 and anyone receiving my services uses his/her own discretion in how they respond or process those services.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

catherine adams

AUTHOR: Janet - ()

I have found Catherine to be both compassionate and incredibly accurate in her psychic readings. Her primary goal in providing this service is to bring healing and understanding to people facing life changes and challenges. She empowers individuals to claim their own gifts and encourages them to listen to their own wisdom. There is no way one can verify past lives, and yet having this information can inform our present decisions and goals in a powerful way.

socalled