Complaint Review: Catherine Nola Of UK National Lottery

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Milwaukie Oregon
Catherine Nola Of UK National Lottery
Internet United Kingdom

Catherine Nola of UK National Lottery scam WINNER-VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM Internet

I was notified that I had won 4,000,000.00 pounds sterling. I thought that this was too good to be true, but I had entered a number of drawings on line, so I thought that it may be possible. After sending them my address and phone number, but no money or bank account information (I did think that far ahead), I thought to do some research. That is when I found this information and thought to file a report.

Amy
Milwaukie, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catherine-Nola-Of-UK-National-Lottery/internet/Catherine-Nola-of-UK-National-Lottery-scam-WINNER-VERIFICATION-AND-FUNDS-RELEASE-FORM-Inte-257106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catherine Nola Of UK National Lottery