Complaint Review: Catherine Rich - Cath Duby - Mailstuffers

• Submitted: Fri, December 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:Heber Springs Arkansas
Catherine Rich - Cath Duby - Mailstuffers
PO Box 60302 Or PO Box 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.

HomeStuffers - Catherine Rich - Cath Duby Mailstuffers Ripoff changing address po boxes telephone Work at Home Scam San Diego California

I called for information concerning earning money at home. I received information in the mail and thought it best to search the web, which is something I am a novice at. It was easy to find your Website. I found two pages of information on this particular kind of company. I found one report that listed what I was looking for right off the bat.

I hit the key that said it would list other complaints on this company. Your report stated that this was the only one. I thought only one, Ok maybe this was just an off day. But I was intrigued by the complaints and I decided to read what people had to say about other companies. In the course of this reading I discovered that the company I was wanting information on was listed no less than six times. All were based in San Diego but there was a common demoniter of PO Box numbers, telephone numbers, names, and one had the same information but the name was not Catherine Rich but Cath Duby. After putting all this information together I discovered that there was not one but six different complaints.

I am sending back the application but it will not have the money in it, it is going to have a copy of your report, plus a note from myself telling them that if I do not hear from them I am turning them in to the Postal Department, and the State of California. I was very happy that I could go to this site, but I am happier still that I decided to go through all the other complaints and find out that they are indead a fraudlent company.

I hope other people look up information that you provide so that they like many others are not coned. These people thrive on the honesty of others. We believe in the people we are dealing with, while the whole time they are scaming us.

Ruth
Heber Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catherine-Rich-Cath-Duby-Mailstuffers/San-Diego-California-92198/HomeStuffers-Catherine-Rich-Cath-Duby-Mailstuffers-Ripoff-changing-address-po-boxes-te-122237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catherine Rich - Cath Duby - Mailstuffers