Complaint Review: Catherine Summers - Michelle Green

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Catherine Summers - Michelle Green
23025 Victory Blvd West Hills, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 818-914-5269
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Catherine Summers - Michelle Green Scam artist, fraud, phony, fake, and just down right awful person. West Hills California

*Consumer Suggestion: Phony Alert

*Consumer Suggestion: Response

I was amazed to find another report on Catherine, as I know her with a different name, Michelle Green. I already knew after reading the report that it was the same person but after going to "Michelle's" site, it was confirmed when I saw she was dumb enough to use the same phone number.

My business with "Catherine" started back in January. I was going through a very rough time with my boyfriend of 6 years, was desperate and went to her for help. She said it would cost $250 and to send the money to her and then she could get everything taken care of. Well, after getting candles to meditate with and talking to her every day for a week, she told me that I needed to get 9 $100 bills and put them together in a shoe box with some other items. I did this.

After a week, again talking everyday, she informed me that the negative energy was strong and that I needed to send her the shoe box. Against my better judgement I did this, mostly because I was desperate. Well, a couple weeks went by, she updated me every day and things kept taking longer and longer. March came around and at this point I had sent her $4600 and things were happening, but I needed the money back. She kept giving me all these excuses, kept telling me to be patient, yada yada, and finally I just told her I need it back, period. That is when she stopped answering her phone and stopped returning my calls.

I have been looking for others online that have also gotten scammed by her. I am luckier than most, because of my business, EVERY phone call, incoming and outgoing is recorded so I have all of our conversations on tape including her telling me the money was temporary. I am also lucky that a dear friend of mine is one of the top lawyers in Las Vegas at Jones/Vargas. If you have been scammed by Catherine, feel free to contact me and see about joining my lawsuit. I would love to see her really get all the law has to offer, and I never quit.

My email is (((ROR redacted)))

Teri
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catherine-Summers-Michelle-Green/West-Hills-California-91307/Catherine-Summers-Michelle-Green-Scam-artist-fraud-phony-fake-and-just-down-right-aw-337926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catherine Summers - Michelle Green

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Phony Alert

AUTHOR: Dee Dee - (Canada)

Hi Teri,

It's a shame that we got ripped off by this evil lady. I am interested in the lawsuit that you're pursuing.....how do I get a hold of you?

Thanks,
Dee

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Response

AUTHOR: Dee Dee - (Canada)

Hi Teri,

How do I go about getting in touch with you?

Thanks,