Complaint Review: Catherine Wallace

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Marilyn K — Scotch Plains New Jersey
Catherine Wallace
P.O. Box 24099 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA

Catherine Wallace Received a letter on fancy stationary along with an RSVP card and request for a "ggod Will" payment of $20 Ft. Lauderdale Florida

One day at work, I received a letter for my dead grandmother. I sent it back to the psychic telling them she is deceased and ever since Ive been getting tns of letters from all these scammers . they all have the same address and they put pictures of themselves on the letters with these crazy glowing eyes!

Anyway, I just received the fanciest one from Catherine Wallace. At first, I thought it was a kind letter stating that I had been selected to receive a gift for all the kind things I have done, so I thought it was legit. but then I kept reading and to my dismay, it was a so called psychic saying good fortune was right around the corner but I would have to pay (of course) a good will payment to receive her power or something like that.

this was one of the only ones that has a florida address. the rest were local in the state.

I didnt buy anything or lose anything, I just want these letters to stop coming to my job!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catherine-Wallace/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33307-4099/Catherine-Wallace-Received-a-letter-on-fancy-stationary-along-with-an-RSVP-card-and-reques-1121215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catherine Wallace