Complaint Review: Cathrina Valente St. Pete Beach, Florida CAT the fat gap toothed bully dyke

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Dishonest Cathrina Valente — St. Petersburg Florida
Cathrina Valente St. Pete Beach, Florida CAT the fat gap toothed bully dyke
Guld Blvd St. Pete Beach, Florida USA

Cathrina Valente St. Pete Beach, Florida CAT the fat gap toothed bully dyke She is a loud mouth fat bully gap toothed dyke from Brooklyn who thinks she is a tough guy St. Pete Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: report is a hoax

I attempted to purchase some products from AMERICA II ELECTRONICS:

Their salesperson Cathrina "CAT" Valente is a rude, dishonest, obnoxious, fat, gap toothed dyke, piece of Brooklyn crap.

Just because IT wants a penis and does not have one, does not give her the right to be a loud mouth bully to people.

There is no room in a workplace for this kind of person.

I will not stop until she is fired and make sure that no one else would hire someone that treats people as she does.

I would not do business with the company ever again because of people like her and will be filing more complaints everywhere possible so that everyone knows about this worthless degenerate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cathrina-Valente-St-Pete-Beach-Florida-CAT-the-fat-gap-toothed-bully-dyke/St-Pete-Beach-Florida/Cathrina-Valente-St-Pete-Beach-Florida-CAT-the-fat-gap-toothed-bully-dyke-She-is-a-lou-1052987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cathrina Valente St. Pete Beach, Florida CAT the fat gap toothed bully dyke

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

report is a hoax

AUTHOR: c1105 - ()

This report is a hoax, I demand to know who wrote this about me and was able to even post my pictures.

I am not a sales person at this company.

This is very disturbing, and un ethical.I cannot beleive that Rip off Reports would let someone post this kind of stuff on here. I have never in my life been so tormented. I am in a state of AW, and confusion right now and really need to get to the bottom of this. I am lost for words right now...

I will find out who posted this. I have the law involved right now as we speak.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC