Complaint Review: Catridge World

• Updated: Sat, November 20, 2010

• Reported By: Ruth — Matteson Illinois USA
Catridge World
Route 30 New Lenox, Illinois United States of America

Catridge World My printer was working good until I used Cartridge World cartridges New Lenox, Illinois

My all in one Lexmark is 3 years old.  Never had problems until I used Cartridge World.  All other replacements have been new Lexmark.  Got these as a Christmas gift and didnt first use the color until March. I got faded color and used both black ones within 2 months.  I don't print hardly anything.   Went back and was told it was my print head, but I did get 1 black and 1 color.  I cannot print anything readable now.  What a nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catridge-World/New-Lenox-Illinois-60451/Catridge-World-My-printer-was-working-good-until-I-used-Cartridge-World-cartridges-New-Le-664313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catridge World