Complaint Review: Cats Meow Cat Toy

• Reported By: Jeannie2 — Wausau Wisconsin
Cats Meow Cat Toy
Internet USA

Cats Meow Cat Toy SCAM /RUDE Company Internet

Stay away... I order on line a lot and THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED.

I called to order ONE of these toys for my cat.  I was on the phone literally for 20 minutes because the AUTOMATED attendant had never ending special offers trying to increase my order to more than one.  The automated attendant took my address; cc info and name etc.

THEN when i didnt bite on buying more than one they offered atleast 3 other products again asking MULTIPLE times if I was sure I wanted to turn these offers down;  cat brushing products, ergonomic supports, etc

After all the product offers/upgrades they asked about upgraded shipping multiple times I said NO.  FINALLY got to a live attendant... hoping I would quickly hear my order total and get off the phone. I said to her:  could you please make this quick i dont have another 20 minutes to complete this order for 1 toy.  SHE REPLIED "OK" AND HUNG UP.

I have tried EVERY Customer Service phone # and website inquiry to get through and there is no response to even find out how I can make sure this order is cancelled.  ???? Guess i will call my cc company and address it with them.

I read all the other reviews on this company and hearing that people were suprised at the amount of the charge for their orders and not receiving an order total til it was received... totally see that this was what was going to happen to my order. This is their game.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow-Cat-Toy/internet/Cats-Meow-Cat-Toy-SCAM-RUDE-Company-Internet-1066715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cats Meow Cat Toy