Complaint Review: Cat's Meow TM - TV Ad

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Rachel — Vancouver, BC British Columbia
Cat's Meow TM - TV Ad
Box 42 Concord, Ontario Canada

Cat's Meow TM - TV Ad Cat's Meow TM2013 APG All rights Reserved Ordered one unit $19.99 CDN + S&H was charged $132.00. Could not joined the company. Cancelled my Credit Card payment. Concord Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: please help me

August 3, 2013

Ref:  Cat's Meow Order On-Line Receipt   ACNKC2008030

I ordered  ONE (1) Cat's Meow PLUS 'buy one get one free!"  @ $19.99 CDN + S&H.  I clicked ENTER and received a bill for  $132.00  CDN

Spent hours trying to get in touch with the company by phone 1-888-343-5007 and by searching their web at www.cstomerstatus.com

Received email the following day saying :    "please call 1-866-770-3486 because your card was declined"

You bet my card was declined because after hours of trying to get in touch with the company, I called my bank to cancel my credit card.  It is very annoying for me but I could not take a chance to get billed for an amount I am not responsible for.

I do not trust this company and will never, ever, again buy on line.   Burnt once is enough for  me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow-TM-TV-Ad/Concord-Ontario-L4K-1B2/Cats-Meow-TM-TV-Ad-Cats-Meow-TM2013-APG-All-rights-Reserved-Ordered-one-unit-1999-C-1073528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow TM - TV Ad

please help me

AUTHOR: DANIELLE - ()

what is the name of the company that appeared on your credit card? or it never got that far? i ordered one last night and now i'm getting 4