Complaint Review: Cats Meow Toy

• Reported By: pturi — ravenna Ohio
Cats Meow Toy
, Select State/Province USA

Cats Meow Toy Do not order - very shady operation Wallingford, Connecticut

Be very careful if you try to order this TV advertised toy for your cat(s).  On the TV ad they say buy one get a second free.  Well when you place your order online - it is very confusing - it asks if you want the buy one get one - when you say yes - it places another one in your order (for a total of 4) - then it states "thank you for your order" - you are not able to review you order at all!  Then when you go to their link so you can check the status - it states "cannot find your order" check within 24-48 hours of your order.  I placed my order on 8/28 - that evening I contacted their customer service - they said they could not find the order - call back in 3 hours - which I did - they suggested I call back the next day - which I did on 3 separate occasions.  Still no record of the order.  I checked their customer status link every day about 3 separate times a day.  I finally called after a week - they said they still had no record of the order - and since it was a week ago - the order would probably never appear for shipping.  Well the next morning I receive and email that my order has been shipped!  I contacted their customer service - provided them the names of all the individuals I had spoken with and they said there was nothing they could do - the order was already shipped!  They were very "snide" about it too!  Be forwarned do not order this product - it is a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow-Toy/Select-StateProvince/Cats-Meow-Toy-Do-not-order-very-shady-operation-Wallingford-Connecticut-1081683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cats Meow Toy