Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

• Reported By: Ross Bevin — Las Vegas Nevada
Cat's Meow
, Select State/Province USA

Cat's Meow Deceptive On-Line Ordering Website Internet

Yesterday I went on-line to order 1 Cat's Meow toy for my cat. Their website had an offer to buy one get one free so I selected it. Next it asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the deluxe model for $5 extra, which I did. It asked if I wanted expedited shipping which I declined.

After I entered the order I entered my credit card and shipping details. I clicked the proceed button and expected to be taken to a confirmation page to review the order, just like most reputable companies have. To my surprise it immediately processed the order. What it told me I had purchased were two deluxe Cat Meow's plus two free. Instead of an order costing me $35.89 it billed me $91.78 and I'm being sent 4 toys I don't want.

I strongly advise people not to buy this toy from this website. If a company wants to sell product over the web they should have a review page before you comit to purchasing. Obviously this company has a strategy of tricking customers into buying a lot more toys than the want and hopping they will just accept it.

I can't vouch for the product yet but if you really want to buy one of these buy it from a reputable site like Amazon or Ebay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/Select-StateProvince/Cats-Meow-Deceptive-On-Line-Ordering-Website-Internet-1073183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow