Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

• Reported By: Rick — Spokane Washington
Cat's Meow
300 returns rd Wallingford,ct 06493 , Select State/Province USA

Cat's Meow Deceptive bussiness practice wallingford,connecticut

After ordering 2 cat's meow toys for my cats I realized after hanging up that i was over charged. The offer on TV stated for $19.99 plus 7.95  shipping and handling i could purchase this toy. But they offered me a free cat's meow toy for free if I paid a additional 7.95 shipping an handling. I did this on the phone.  They never gave me the exact total of my order. I assumed I would be paying 19.99 plus  7.95 X 2 which i figured the total was $35.89.  Nope these Bozo's charged me 71.78 for this order.  How totally deceptive these people are at this bussiness.    Don't buy from these people.

They only want to ripp you off and pocket a profit.They aren't for customer satisfaction as they are very rude. I called them back up to complain and demand a total refund. I finally had to ask for a supervisor which was very hostile in her voice. I was told I'd get a refund  after I told her I reported this company to the bbb.  I checked my bank account ,instead of refunding me my money they took out $71.78 ....   I'm totally pissed off...  never again will I buy on phone ever again ....!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/Select-StateProvince/Cats-Meow-Deceptive-bussiness-practice-wallingfordconnecticut-1069788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow