Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Citrus Heights California
Cat's Meow
Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Cat's Meow Fraudulent Deceptive Phone Ordering Practices Wallingford Connecticut

Beware when ordering the Cat's Meow as advertised on TV where you get two for the price of $19.99 When calling they immediately have you enter your credit cart number, then they deceptively start backtracking on what they said you would be getting, then they start talking about other products to order, they never completed my purchase, I never received a total amount I was paying on my card, they never repeated that I would be getting two for the price of one as they advertised,

they never discussed shipment, they never gave me an authorization number for my purchase. I hung up and assumed that the order had not been placed because I never finished the order, and yet the following day they took out $80.87 from my checking account. How they came up with that amount I will never know. They advertised the amount of $19.99 on the TV. I notified my bank and filed a fraud case against them. I am reading this very same complaint written by many people that have had my exact same problem.

Beware, this company is a Scam.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Cats-Meow-Fraudulent-Deceptive-Phone-Ordering-Practices-Wallingford-Connecticut-1098896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow