Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

• Reported By: tcloust — Mandan North Dakota
Cat's Meow
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Cat's Meow Cat's Meow Ripped Me Off Double Charged Me Wallingford Connecticut

I ordered Cat's Meow, which is a cat toy that has a motorized mouse that circulates underneath a round piece of fabric. I placed the order, which was $19.99 for the item, $15.90 for shipping and I was double charged! The, to add to it, I was also given a THIRD order for 25% off, because two just WASN'T enough.

My grand total came to  $102.67! Who spends that on cat toys? Not me! I carefully and slowly went through the checkout proceedures and declined all the other offers and by the time I was done, I ended up with 2 more than I had ordered.

I am NOT happy to see that this company has been doing this to other consumers! I have not been successful in reaching the company yet because they are not available on weekends, however, I WILL be calling them first thing in the morning on Monday! I cannot believe they have been doing this! This company needs to be shut down!

CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Cats-Meow-Cats-Meow-Ripped-Me-Off-Double-Charged-Me-Wallingford-Connecticut-1061374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow