Complaint Review: Cats Meow

• Reported By: Lisa — Tonawanda New York
Cats Meow
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Cats Meow Do not order SCAM! Wallingford Connecticut

The ad and website stated for $19.99 you get cat's meow and a second one free paying only shipping and handling. It then offered you to upgrade the product for $5.00 each.   When I hit submit it gave me this information:

cats meow buy 1 get 1 free  19.99  shipping 15.90  quantity 1 $35.89 TWICE  total:   $71.78!!!

I tried to call the company and it gives two options 1.  status of order or 2. place an order.  When I picked status it told me to go to the web.  When I tried order it asked how many I wanted to order.  I pushed 0.  It said ok I will put you down for 1 and check your phone number for your address!!!!!!   Now I'm afraid I will get FOUR!

I want to cancel this order but there is no opportunity to even try to reach the company until Tuesday.  I'm furious!  $71.78 is nowhere NEAR $19.99!  This is a scam and needs to be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Cats-Meow-Do-not-order-SCAM-Wallingford-Connecticut-1053778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cats Meow