Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Debra Kemp — Mpls Minnesota
Cat's Meow
Wallington , Connecticut USA

Cat's Meow 1 cat's meow toy.cost19.99 how in the the total price 35.99 don't add up cust. purchase 1 peroid Wallington Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: Apparently you can't read/comprehend...

I've made a purchase online via cats meow. The cost is$ 19.99 unit price. I only want one. I figured one unit at $ 19.99+ shipping and tax should maybe come to $22, not $39.85 I find the thread is misleading. I am unhappy with this. I had tried to contact the company several times. All I get is a runaround. I don't know how $19.99 with whatever else they had it on here to come up with $35.89. I am not pleased. I do not recommend anyone to buy any products from the cats meow. I have reported this to the Atty. Gen. office in Minnesota. I have tried to cancel my order they don't hear that I've asked to speak with a supervisor. There's none available. I think their sales tactics a shabby. All I want is my $35.89 returned to me. If I receive order in the mail.  I when one  One makes request  how many customer states  one item. one has it become I than a company continue.  ripoff.
Get out here

I have went online to the website www.customerstatus.com. The link was not connected to the cats meow. My only reason recourse is what the bank refund them there money refund me my get my money back. Minneapolis, Minnesota. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/Wallington-Connecticut-06494/Cats-Meow-1-cats-meow-toycost1999-how-in-the-the-total-price-3599-dont-add-up-cus-1079165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Apparently you can't read/comprehend...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

At the top of the order blank it asks...How many buy one, get one free offers would you like?

At the lower right is a description of the offer...

"Offer Details: Cat's MeowTM is the cat toy your cat can't resist! Through this special offer, you get Cat's MeowTM for only $19.99 plus $7.95 P&H. BUT WAIT, now you can buy one, get one FREE! Just pay an additional $7.95 P&H. Plus during this one time web only special, we'll include a mystery gift, absolutely free!

Offer includes: (2) Cat’s MeowTM cat toys and Free Mystery Gift. *Colors may vary."

That would be $19.99 + $7.95 + $7.95 = $35.89.  What's not to understand.  No Ripoff here, other than they are basically overpriced.

BTW, you should ask a neighborhood third grader to help write your reports.