Complaint Review: Cats Meow

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — Portland Maine
Cats Meow
Internet USA

Cats Meow GOT DOUBLED CHARGED ON ORDER.TRIED TO CANCEL ORDER THEY WOULDNT LET ME  Internet

I ordered the CNN TV AD from the Cats Meow toy buy 1 for $19.99 and $7.99 P&S Fee as well as get 1 FREE for $7.99 only (P&S Fee Only) Total should be $35.89.  I ordered on line and when thru with their Qs and ready to get done they double charged.  Order taken on Sat 6-8 @ 5:30PM.  When I seen this tried to contact customer Service but not available until Mon 6-11.  Tried to go on line with Customerstatus and wouldnt let me  I called Mon to cancel cause my order wasnt shipped yet but they took my cr card info and said they couldnt (actually wouldnt).  Told me I'ld have to receive it and refuse it.  I called my Cr Card Co for advice.  Checked order Mon nite and they say they will discount/credit pd $31.80 and are charging me $39.98 which is still $4.09 over the original price.  I dont want their product now.  Very upset with the whole process.  Its a rip off and Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/internet/Cats-Meow-GOT-DOUBLED-CHARGED-ON-ORDERTRIED-TO-CANCEL-ORDER-THEY-WOULDNT-LET-MEnbsp-In-1058367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cats Meow