Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: heatherT — Naperville Illinois
Cat's Meow
Internet USA

Cat's Meow Just like everyone else here, I was double charged. When choosing Quantity, I chose "1" , but on the confirmation page, it added a second Quantity "1" under it. I was charged $71.78! Stay away from these people! Wallingford Connecticut

I purchased the Cat's Meow through their official webpage.  In my order I specifically made sure that I selected "quantity 1" and clicked to process my order. The next page that pops up asked me if I wanted to accept the "buy one get one free offer" and I clicked "yes", again making sure that I had selected "quantity 1", after clicking "no" to decline the rest of the special offers, the order confirmation page pops up with NO FINAL REVIEW of my order so I could check that everything is correct.  The next page that popped up blew my mind... I WAS CHARGED FOR NOT ONE, BUT TWO SETS OF THE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE OFFER! My grand total was over $70. There is no way to completely correct this mistake through their, so called, customer service because I would still be charged with all the shipping costs.  I will have to call my bank and cancel the order this way. THEY DO THIS EVERY CUSTOMER!! there are tons of these things on Ebay for this reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/internet/Cats-Meow-Just-like-everyone-else-here-I-was-double-charged-When-choosing-Quantity-I-1057674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow