Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

Cat's Meow

Cat's Meow Kitty Carosel Fooled by a deceptive payment process , Internet

*Consumer Comment: please help me

*Consumer Comment: Cat's Meow ripped me off

I went to this website with the intention to purchase what was advertised, two "cat's meows" for the price of one, plus shipping and handling - coming to approx. $25-$30 with shipping and handling. First, on the website, they ask for credit card info and then the deception begins. One Cat's Meow is offered, but wait, did you want two for the price of one? If you want the free one plus shipping and handling, you click the button and instead of two "cat's meows" you have three. Make sense? There is no way to go back and delete unwanted merchandise. If you click on any "upgrades" to your order you are not changing your order you are adding to it. I thought I purchased one Cat's Meow, plus one free one (plus shipping and handling), then I thought I was upgrading my order to two Deluxe Cat Meows (3 speeds, stain resistant, additional feather wand and two year warranty), not so. There was no check out, there was no way to look over my order before purchasing, by the end of it I had ordered five of them for $220!!! Customer service said in 24 hours when the request is processed I can go though an online customer service website to try and cancel my order - which I will be doing!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/internet/Cats-Meow-Kitty-Carosel-Fooled-by-a-deceptive-payment-process-Internet-1007481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow

please help me

AUTHOR: DANIELLE - ()

what is the name of the company that charged your credit card?  i was scammed last night but i need the name so when i call visa i can tell them the company name please

Cat's Meow ripped me off

AUTHOR: Hopesurvives - ()

I was planning on ordering 1 Cat's Meow and getting 1 free plus shipping and handling on both.  When I placed my phone order their automated person confused me and I ended up ordering 2 sets for a total of 4.  I was unable to correct this and they go on to try and sell you more items.  I ended up hanging up before they were through talking hoping that my order wouldn't go though but it did anyway.  I ended up being charged $66.78.

Product Review-The product is a great concept but is made very cheaply.  After 2 days 2 of them had already broken.  On one of them the arm broke off with part of it still in the machine and I was unable to get it out.  The other one the motor got loud and quit moving very much.  Right now I have 2 left and one doesn't work well at all and the other one I have only let them play with it for a short time and I supervised.  The one that doesn't work very well was probably only played with for 20 minutes.

The yellow material on all of them tears pretty easily. This was a total waste of money BEWARE!