Complaint Review: Cat's Meow

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Southport North Carolina
Cat's Meow
Internet USA

Cat's Meow & customerstatus.com I saw this product on TV & wanted to get it for my Mother's birthday (July 17th). The price was $19.99 plus $7.95 for one. I could have ordered a second one for $7 & some odd cents. Then if I ordered a second one, it would be free & only cost me another $7-8 for shipping. I chose not to do that. So, I completed the information including my debit card. When I went to "check out" my total came to $35.89. What the hell?? $19.99 & $7 something does not equal $35.89. I ordered this over the weekend so of course there wasn't anyone to help me. 888*279*8601 Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had an issue with an order, however...

I saw a cat toy on TV called Cat's Meow. My Mom's birthday is coming up & I thought her two cats would love it. So, while filling out the info to order one for $19.99 plus shipping & handling at $7-8, the end result came to $35.89. Makes no sense at all & I'm pissed off. I've called their "customer service" number, I got a recording telling me this number was no longer in service. D*mn it, I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/internet/Cats-Meow-amp-customerstatuscom-I-saw-this-product-on-TV-amp-wanted-to-get-it-for-m-1065147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's Meow

I had an issue with an order, however...

AUTHOR: Saturn27 - ()

I had an issue with an order, however...  When I called the customer service line, the lady I spoke with with was very polite, saw the mistaken order and took care of the problem...within 5 minutes. BTW, the customer service line is 866-587-2315 and they are there at 8am EST.