Complaint Review: Cat`s Meow

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: Helen — Baltimore, Ont Canada Alabama
Cat`s Meow
www.catsmeow.com, Select State/Province USA

Cat`s Meow Sent four cat`s meow - order 1 plus free one - charged me both -then sent to canada post which charge me shipping - charged me for converting us to cdn when my credit card did that also - bill was $100.28 - sent no invoice www.catsmeow.com Wallingford, Connecticut

I placed my order over the phone - it was all automated - you could not talk to a person.

I order one cat`s meow and one free one for $19.99. I was told that I would have to pay process and shipping on the first one as well as the free one.

I was asked whether I wanted to have it sent express post or regular mail and I said regular mail.

I was told since I was calling from Canada it would cost me $10.00 more.

I was also told that they would convert the monies from U.S. to Canadian.

I received notice from Canada Post to pick up a package and when I got there it was a hugh box and I was charge $18.13 as it had been sent by Express Post.

When I got home and opened the box there were four cat`s meows.

There was no invoice attached anywhere to explain the total cost.

When the amount went thru my credit card - it was $76.78 US - and my credit card company converted it to CDN $82.15.

In total the two cat`s meow that I thought I order for $19.99 cost me a total of $100.28. (82.15 + 18.13).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/wwwcatsmeowcom-Select-StateProvince/Cats-Meow-Sent-four-cats-meow-order-1-plus-free-one-charged-me-both-then-sent-to-c-1072745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat`s Meow