cholesterol

• Reported By: niteflier — bainbridge island Washington
Cat's meow
wallingford, Connecticut USA

Cat's meow Internet Fraud wallingford Connecticut

Cat's Meow (as shown on tv) online ordering a scam.

This is a new scam for me.  I tried to order 1 set (by one get one free-only pay P&h).  After going through numerous screens of questions I wanted to ensure I purchased only 1 . (And receive another free only pay p&h)  I continued filling out the information, with the assumption (as many did thinking this was a reputable company-not).  The last page I came to was the page showing me I had in fact purchased 3 , (total of 6) had been ordered.

I immediately called their number to correct the mistake, I was surprised their line is only open M-F.  I called the next business day and they said if I chose to keep them I would not be charged p&h.  If I return them, I would be charged p&h, roughly $47.70.  I have not opened the packages and plan mark return to sender, and will have to wait to see what I will or if I were ill be refunded the entire amount.

I would not recommend this product simply for the fact they run a 'shady' business and have obviously scammed numerous people. (As noted by comments from many others on the Ripoff Report site).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-meow/wallingford-Connecticut-66494/Cats-meow-Internet-Fraud-wallingford-Connecticut-1075583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cat's meow