Complaint Review: CatsMeow.com

• Reported By: David Garren — Chattanooga Tennessee
CatsMeow.com
Internet USA

CatsMeow.com Charged me double the advertised price! Internet

I also placed an order on the website.  It immediately popped up as if I ordered twice what I wanted. I called the customer service #, and was told by the service rep.  (Sarah) , that they were having computer issues, and needed to call  back, because my order would not show up for 2-3 days online. This seemed odd, but Since I placed the on the weekend, I agreed to call back.  Before I could call back, they sent us an e-mail saying the order had shipped!  I'm sending the un-opened package back, and I've notified my credit card co. about this obvious scam they're trying to perpetuate!  Avoid this un-needed hassle, by avoiding this Company!!

David G

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CatsMeowcom/internet/CatsMeowcom-Charged-me-double-the-advertised-price-Internet-1059941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CatsMeow.com