Complaint Review: Catsprite Tiendaholics

• Reported By: anonymous — Buffalo New York United States of America
Catsprite Tiendaholics
Oakland, California United States of America

Catsprite Tiendaholics Stolen money. Oakland, California

I ordered a dress from this woman's website through PayPal.  It was very difficult to get ahold of her and I tried to cancel the order, but it didn't work with PayPal to cancel it, so I went ahead and completed the order after I talked to her on the phone. She sent me the wrong dress, not what I had wanted at all.  So I sent it back.  She refused to refund the money.  I submitted a claim on PayPal, but because of PayPal's process, I couldn't get the full amount back from her.  I suspect that she's aware of PayPal's process and uses it to rip people off.  I am no longer using PayPal.  Credit card companies will refund money in situations like this whereas PayPal won't.  A very time consuming waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catsprite-Tiendaholics/Oakland-California-/Catsprite-Tiendaholics-Stolen-money-Oakland-California-959095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catsprite Tiendaholics