Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: wendyB — Tracy California
40 Wall Street New York, New York USA

Cautivadora Overcharged, then order cancelled, no refund New York New York

CAUTIVADORA WILL RIP YOU OFF.   Found Cautivadora through a LivingSocial deal to buy a foldable hammock that I ordered using the LivingSocial code; should only have had to pay for shipping as the LivingSocial deal was for hammock purchase @ 59.00.  Paid with my debit card and Cautivadora billed me for 153.00 and did not honor the LivingSocial deal.  Within minutes my bank account was showing the over-charge, but a month later they haven't refunded my money.

I tried calling Cutivador about the over charge and could only leave a message; they have never called back.    I contacted LivingSocial who said they'd look into it.  I finally got an email from Cautivadora stating that my order had been cancelled and when I checked my bank account the money had not been refunded.  It has been a month now.

DO NOT DO BUSINEES WITH CAUITVADORA!!!  RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF.  Good, worthwhile companies respect and honor their commitments to  you as they want your return busniess and references to future customers.  Instead of trying for repeat customersmCautivadora stays in business ripping by first over-charging and then ripping off whomever they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/New-York-New-York-10005/Cautivadora-Overcharged-then-order-cancelled-no-refund-New-York-New-York-1069655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora