Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Reported By: Renee — Richmond Virginia
Cautivadora
40 Wall Street, 28th Floor Internet USA

Cautivadora Foldable Hammock from Living Social Deal Never Received Internet

I purchased the Living Socail deal for the Cautivadora foldable hammock.  I redeemed the voucher on July 22nd, 2013.  An email from the company stated I would receive an email when the item shipped.  I haven't heard from the company since.

I have emailed the company several times and called their "Customer Service" line.  However, I've never received any response to my email and their Customer Service line is always an answering system stating the lines are busy and I must leave a voicemail... which I have.  I have yet to receive an reply from the company.

I have filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau because I don't believe Cautivadora has any intention on following up with this issue.  I've found NUMEROUS complaints about the business, including others who have purchased the Living Social Deal and have not received the hammock.

DO NOT purchase anything from www.cautivadora.com.  They are a scam and you won't see your money OR your products ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/internet/Cautivadora-Foldable-Hammock-from-Living-Social-Deal-Never-Received-Internet-1078343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora