rank

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sean — Brookfield Massachusetts
Cautivadora
Internet USA

Cautivadora Hammock never arrives, no answer to emails, phone message box full  Internet

I bought a voucher from Living Social for a nice-looking hammock (59.99) from Cautivadora on July 8th. I placed my order the same day. Got an email saying "your order is processing" -- and then nothing. 22 days later, on July 30, I wrote them and asked what was happening with my order. Days passed and no reply (except automated). I called, waited while the phone rang, and then my call went to mailbox. "Message box is full. No more messages accepted". NOT a good sign.

I wrote to Living Social. Automated reply -- still have heard nothing. Finally I put in a dispute for the charge with Visa. They settled in my favor with a refund the following day. Only Visa gets good marks in this story.

Don't buy from Cautivadora. Use Living Social at your own risk -- they don't back their sales. Do utilize your dispute right with your credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/internet/Cautivadora-Hammock-never-arrives-no-answer-to-emails-phone-message-box-fullnbsp-Inte-1072073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora