Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Bothell Washington
Cautivadora
Internet USA

Cautivadora Hammock ordered July 1 2013 thru Living Social site never arrives Internet

I ordered the portable hammock that was advertised on Living Social through Cautivadora July 1.  Received a confirmation from Cautivadora within the week and then a shipping confirmation on 8/1/2013.  On 8/16, I received an email from the company saying that the order was being shipped via Federal Express and if I did not receive an confirmation with tracking number from Fed Express, to call the Living Social helpline.

After waiting several days for an email from Fed Express, I tried the L.S. #.  Got a recording that indicated no one was available to take call.  Wrote email to Cautivadora customer service to find out what to do & never got a reply.  Tried calling the L.S. number again & recording said the line was disabled.

So I wrote to customer service at Living Social describing what was happening.  They did respond & said they would look into it.  I forwarded them all the emails I had from Cautivadora.  I asked if they screened their vendors since I had found several complaints against this company.

The answer from Living Social was to refund my 59.00 which is not what I was requestiing.  I wanted them to find out what happended to the order & to check on this company that they promoted.  I am seething.  I could've bought a portable hammock a week ago & resisted since I had already ordered this one & had indications that it was on its way.

Last time I do anything with Living Social.  They dropped the ball & did not support this customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/internet/Cautivadora-Hammock-ordered-July-1-2013-thru-Living-Social-site-never-arrives-Internet-1077976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora