Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Julie F. — Cooper City Florida
Cautivadora
Internet USA

Cautivadora and Janeen Jones are RIP OFF ARTISTS--HIDE YOUR WALLETS!! Took our money and never sent merchandise Internet

We found Cautivadora through LivingSocial.com   It was my birthday and I found this really cool NFL BBQ cover, which my friend bought for me.  I logged on, filled out the information and the merchandise never arrived.  I began calling the number provided and started e-mailing too.  I was told by Janeen Jones of Cautivadora that my order would be shipped and that they would waive shipping because of the inconvenience.  That was in May.  I have tried contacting LivingSocial and they refer us back to Cautivadora.  Cautivadora is ingnoring us and/or giving us excuse after excuse as to why it has not been shipped.  We've asked for the money back and can't get that back because according to them, they are in the "process" of shipping the merchandise and cannot refund the money.  I am disappointed by the whole experience and will not use LivingSocial either.  I hope that someone will take action and shut down this company a.s.a.p.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cautivadora/internet/Cautivadora-and-Janeen-Jones-are-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-HIDE-YOUR-WALLETS-Took-our-money-and-1065875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cautivadora