• Report: #193578

• Submitted: Sat, May 27, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 27, 2006

• Reported By:Porterville California
Cavalry Portfolio Services - ATT Wireless
4050 E. Cotton Center Blv Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services - ATT Wireless ripoff for an account I never had. Phoenix Arizona

I recieved an alert from my Experian account warning of a negative item on my credit report. When I looked into it further I saw that it was from Cavalry Portfolio Services, a company I had never heard of.

It was claiming that I had an outstanding balance of $100.00 for an ATT Wireless account that was Past Due as of May 2006. The problem is I have NEVER had an ATT Wireless account, so I have no idea where they are getting that I owe this money when I never had such an account or even received any paper bills regarding it.

I am extremely upset because this is now on my credit report and it really has no reason to be because I never had such an account. I would really like this to be looked into because I really have no idea what it is and why it is affecting my credit report.

Novie
Porterville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2006 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-ATT-Wireless/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-ATT-Wireless-ripoff-for-an-account-I-never-had-Phoenix-Arizo-193578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services - ATT Wireless