Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services Aka Calvary Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Mon, September 05, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, September 05, 2005

• Reported By:Mifflin Pennsylvania
Cavalry Portfolio Services Aka Calvary Portfolio Services
LLC Bldg 2, Suite 20 4050 E. Cotton Center Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services Aka Calvary Portfolio Services ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing scam Phoenix Arizona

I am the latest victim of Cavalry Portfolio Services. After checking my credit report I saw a negative response from them claiming I owe over $500 for a Cingular Wireless bill when I have never had a wireless account nor have I ever spoken to a credit collection agency about this.

I began to research this company and came to this site and was shocked to see so many other similar claims. I have disputed with my credit agencies over this but I am afraid the damage is done. They are going to ruin my credit unfalsely. This is not fair. Can something not be done. Why is Trans Union, Equifax, Experian and the other credit Agencies not aware of this scam and remove these fraudulent cases immediatly. How can they continue to operate in this manner?

Milroy, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2005 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Aka-Calvary-Portfolio-Services/Phoenix-Arizona/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Aka-Calvary-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-bill-156074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services Aka Calvary Portfolio Services