Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services, Cavalry Investments

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:New york New York
Cavalry Portfolio Services, Cavalry Investments
7 Skyline Drive Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services, Cavalry Investments Levyed my checking, savings and business accounts overdrawing them and not even suing or serving me!! Hawthorne New York

Cavalry Portfolio services with the help of lawyers was able to some how gain access to my bank accounts, go in and withdraw everything I had in them.

For several days I had no idea what had happened. I received no papers from any court notifying I had been sued. One day there just was not any money in my account!!

I had to deal with my bank that gave me incomplete info, and a court officer who would not return calls. finally when i did reach them they were quite rude.

All I know right now is it is from a AT&T bill dating back to at least 2002. telling me I owed At&t over $800!

The attorneys representing Cavalry state that they contacted me in April of 2006 and did not here from me. "So they were able to bring a judgement against me"

This is not true. I remember contacting the law firm and writing them a letter informing them this was incorrect information. And then I heard nothing from them ...until now when i finally found out who was behind this.

I have read other reports of misdealings with Cavalry as well as Thomas Law offices.

They did this right before I was to pay rent and right before Christmas...How nice!~!~

Ed
New york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Cavalry-Investments/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Cavalry-Investments-Levyed-my-checking-savings-and-business-a-293250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services, Cavalry Investments

dirty